Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
SiTF Asia Pacific ICT Summit 2012 - Success With Digital Engagement
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 6:00 PM (SGT)
In conjunction with the celebration of Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) 30th Anniversary, SiTF is organising a two-day “Asia Pacific ICT Summit” from 13 – 14 March 2012 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
With the revolution of Technology, we have witnessed how fast and furious it has influenced the way we live, work and communicate. Today, while enterprises are busy with the adoption of digital and social software into their organisations, it is also important to address how these platforms can help businesses and governments to be better engaged and reach out to various stakeholders in an interactive way.
The theme for 2012: “Success with Digital Engagement” aims to provide invaluable insights on the ever-changing ICT business landscape and how disruptive technology changes the way in business engagement and collaboration. The two-day summit will present and discuss opportunities, technology trend and issues surrounding digital engagement.
Some of the key highlights of the programme include:
- GOH Opening by Dr Yaacob Ibrahim, Minister for MICA, Singapore
- “Insights to Singapore ICT Industry Outlook and Key Initiatives” by IDA
- “Building a Vibrant Interactive Digital Media Industry” by MDA
- Thought leadership keynote addresses on “Mining for Ultraviolet Data and a New Approach to Social Media” and “The Future of Communications and Citizen Interaction through Digital”
- Manage your Online Reputation by Charlie Pownall of Burson-Marsteller
- A government dialogue session on “Little Red Dot as a Digital Hub” – discusses on the policies, infrastructure and programmes government have in place to help businesses leapfrog to the digital platform.
- Best of Class – An User Case Study from Harbour City, Hong Kong
- Unveil the truth with Nic Hall of TNS Singapore on “Everyone’s Human: The Truth about Online Consumers”
- Listen to valuable perspectives from experts and users on “Exploring the new Frontier of Digital Engagement”
- Attend the master-classes to learn hands-on tips in developing “Digital Marketing Strategy” and “Social Analytics Knowhow in 60mins”
…and many more topics
This event is expecting serveral hundred of infocomm and enterprise business leaders, C-level executives, entrepreneurs and ICT professionals to come together to exchange ideas, explore new opportunities and foster new relationships.
For updated details on the event, please visit www.apicts.com for more information.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 9713